Nominate a Charity
Calling all community non-profits in San Francisco Bay Area!
We are currently looking for the right non-profit to provide a solar energy system to through our crowd-funding and solar partnership campaigns.
The ideal non-profit is one with deep roots in the community that is providing essential services to those that need it most. If you think your organization meets this criteria and could benefit from the environmental and economic savings of a crowd-funded solar system please email your responses to the below questions to
. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please answer the followng questions to the best of your ability:
1) What is the name of your organization?
2) What is your organization’s mission?
3) How would a greatly reduced monthly utility bill effect your organization and mission?
4) Does your organization have an environmental component to its mission or internal ethos?
5) Has your organization tried to install solar at any of its locations in the past? If so, what was the result?
6) What is your organizations average monthly electric bill? Average monthly gas bill?
7) Does your organization own or lease the building it is in? If it is leased, what is the expiration date of the lease? How long has your organization been in its current location?
8) Where is the building located that you would like us to help provide solar for?
9) Are there any known issues with the roof? Do you know when it was last replaced or repaired?
10) Would your organization be willing and able to provide Everybody Solar with help raising awareness about the solar project and crowd-funding campaign?
11) Does your organization have a website? If so, please provide the URL.
12) Does your organization use any social media platforms? If so, please provide the URL(s).
13) Is the organization a registered 501(c)3 non-profit?
14) What is your organization’s EIN?
15) Anything else we should consider.